Research, grant writer
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:26:15 -0600 (MDT)

--MS_Mac_OE_3054748762_2246823_MIME_Part

Hi everyone,

I am mailing a check today for $250 as a donation to The Cohousing Network
in an effort to directly support the Networks efforts to acquire grants,
including research grants.  I have made a commitment to make this donation
each month for the next 6 months hoping to offset some of the Networks cost
of hiring a grant writer, Carla Hughes.

I hope others of you will consider similar donations.  Donations to TCN are
tax deductible, per IRS Code 501c3 status.

The Cohousing Network
POBox 2584
Berkeley, CA 94702

I agree with those who have made comments on this list recently that hard
facts and good research will be provide significant assistance in the
promotion of the whole movement.  If you have ideas about what kinds of
research should be pursued, or what kinds of grants might be good for our
organization, please forward your ideas to the TCN Director, Zev Paiss.  He
can be reached at zpaiss [at] earthlink.net

What can you do to help?

Chris ScottHanson
TCN Board Member and Treasurer

Cohousing Resources, LLC
Ecovillage, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting

email:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
web site:      http://www.CohousingResources.com

9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.
Bainbridge Island, WA  98110

(206)842-9160
(206)842-9203 FAX
(206)369-7755 Cell=20

Author of:=20

The Cohousing Handbook,
BUILDING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY

=A91996 Hartley & Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC
Check our website for ordering information at
http://www.cohousingresources.com/Handbook.htm

"A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk."

--MS_Mac_OE_3054748762_2246823_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Research, grant writer</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Hi everyone,<BR>
<BR>
I am mailing a check today for $250 as a donation to The Cohousing Network =
in an effort to directly support the Networks efforts to acquire grants, inc=
luding research grants. &nbsp;I have made a commitment to make this donation=
 each month for the next 6 months hoping to offset some of the Networks cost=
 of hiring a grant writer, Carla Hughes.<BR>
<BR>
I hope others of you will consider similar donations. &nbsp;Donations to TC=
N are tax deductible, per IRS Code 501c3 status. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE>The Cohousing Network<BR>
POBox 2584<BR>
Berkeley, CA 94702<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
I agree with those who have made comments on this list recently that hard f=
acts and good research will be provide significant assistance in the promoti=
on of the whole movement. &nbsp;If you have ideas about what kinds of resear=
ch should be pursued, or what kinds of grants might be good for our organiza=
tion, please forward your ideas to the TCN Director, Zev Paiss. &nbsp;He can=
 be reached at zpaiss [at] earthlink.net<BR>
<BR>
What can you do to help?<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><FONT FACE=3D"Graphite Light"><I>Chris ScottHanson<BR>
</I></FONT></FONT>TCN Board Member and Treasurer<BR>
<BR>
<B>Cohousing Resources, LLC<BR>
</B><FONT SIZE=3D"2">Ecovillage, Cohousing &amp; Sustainable Communities<BR>
</FONT>Development and Consulting<BR>
<BR>
email: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT COLOR=3D"#=
0000FF"><B><U>Chris [at] CohousingResources.com<BR>
</U></B></FONT>web site: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF=
"><B><U>http://www.CohousingResources.com<BR>
</U></B></FONT><BR>
9813 NE Murden Cove Dr.<BR>
Bainbridge Island, WA &nbsp;98110<BR>
<BR>
(206)842-9160<BR>
(206)842-9203 FAX<BR>
(206)369-7755 Cell <BR>
<BR>
Author of: <BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5"><I>The Cohousing Handbook</I></FONT><I>, <BR>
BUILDING A PLACE FOR COMMUNITY<BR>
</I><BR>
=A91996 Hartley &amp; Marks Publishers, Vancouver BC<BR>
Check our website for ordering information at<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.cohousingresources.com/Handbook.htm<BR>
</U></FONT><BR>
&quot;A must read for anyone ready to move beyond talk.&quot;<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3054748762_2246823_MIME_Part--