link to energy-efficient housing info
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:12:02 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all -

Here's a link to a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development resource
that has some contacts and information links that may be useful to cohousing
folk.

The Partnership for Advancing Technology in Housing (PATH) has put the Energy
Desk Book for HUD Programs on the HUD User web site:
    http://www.huduser.org/publications/destech/energybook.html

This guide to the energy requirements, programs and resources that apply to
HUD programs was developed as training material for HUD community planning
andevelopment staff.   The publication has been expanded with descriptions of
PATH goals and activities  It  also includes fourteen case studies from the
1990-95 DOE-HUD Initiative with updated contact information.

Hope someone finds this useful -

Jessie Handforth Kome
Eno Commons, Durham, NC
Where we're about to hold our -ohmigosh, is it? - 4th annual Enoween
celebration complete with games, food (mostly desserts), trick-or-treating,
and bonfire. What started as a marketing idea before we even had a foundation
in the ground has grown into a full-fledged community tradition.