Re: Shared Values - A Vision of Jewish Cohousing
From: Robyn Williams (poviinet.net.au)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:33:00 -0700 (MST)
Your description sounds lovely - I'm tempted and I'm a non-religious Aussie
living on the other side of the planet.  I have a Jewish friend and fellow
Co-oper who would love your vision.

Blessings on the realisation of your dream.

(BTW, I feel alienated from the modern Xmas festivities too, with a great
deal of relief!  I am happy to create my own little ritual of gratitude with
my family and a few mates.)

Regards
Robyn Williams
Pinakarri Community