new uk cohousing forum
From: Andrew Watkins (aw_chansae.co.uk)
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 06:11:05 -0600 (MDT)
Hi All
I find the cohousing-l group very interesting and informative but rather
naturally dominated by the US.  Hence I have opened a uk based cohousing
discussion group at :

This is open to all, both those in cohousing, those planning or simply
interested. Of course it is not exclusive to the UK but hopefully that is
where most of the chat will originate.

I have been in discussion with the folk who manage the UK NNTP newsgroup
heirarchy about creating a group like uk.people.intentional-community but
we would not be able to create a group unless we could show a reasonable
audience. Hence the egroup, a place to get started.

If you are interested in cohousing in the uk. please join, and please pass
the message onto others who may also be interested.

Regards Andrew