Boston's JP Cohousing on TV August 22!
From: Diane Simpson (cohotheworld.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 09:35:03 -0600 (MDT)
Hi everyone in coho-land!

I am sending this out to let you know that our group, Jamaica Plain
Cohousing of Boston, will be the corporate sponsors of the WGBH (public
television) pledge drive on Thursday August 22 from 6:30-11. We were able
to get the corporate sponsorship slot for a very reasonable price because
it's a slow time of year. But even if half the audience of 2 million
viewers is away, that's still an enormous amount of exposure for a
cohousing group!

You may be able to see us as far away as Canada, because WGBH/channel 2 is
carried via satellite on hundreds of cable systems in Canada, including the
major market of Halifax.

I'll follow up with another post in a month or so and let you know how it
worked out.

Cheers!

--Diane Simpson(:^]

               "The people around you define the quality of your life."
                   Ask me about Cohousing!   http://jpcohousing.org
 82 GREEN ST. BOSTON, MA; 1 BLOCK FROM GREEN ST. STATION (TOWARD CENTRE)