cohousing in San Diego
From: Alex Hempton (alexhemptonmac.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:43:01 -0700 (MST)
I am a student at the University of California, San Diego majoring in Urban Studies and Planning. For my Senior Research Project I am planning to look into cohousing. I am specifically interested (at this point) in why San Diego and most of Southern California lacks cohousing, while it is more prevalent in Northern California and elsewhere.

I'd appreciate any thoughts people might like to share and will continue to read through the archives.

Thanks and hello,
Alex Hempton