UU's in cohousing
From: juliehh (juliehhjuno.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:27:02 -0700 (MST)

I agree Joanie - Fred's estimate is too low.  From the replies/stats I got I
came up with roughly 15.6% of cohousers being UU's.  And that's without
Manzanita's 40%.  ALso I agree about Quakers being well represented (hi Robert
:-))

Thanks to everyone who replied to my query - since no one in my church has
heard of cohousing I feel I need to show that there is a link between the two.

julie