New logo now viewable on Coho/US website
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 07:57:01 -0600 (MDT)
Raines Cohen (addr below)
is the author of the message below.

I see that our webmaster, Michael McIntyre, has completed the herculean
task of updating the graphics, so you can now see the new logo for the
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US) (formerly The
Cohousing Network or just "TCN") at:

http://www.cohousing.org/

Raines [on behalf of the board's communications team]
(wow, he even did search-and-replace everywhere I've looked so far! Great
job, Michael!)

P.S. I'm sure we'll make button versions of the logo suitable for
members, communities and supporters to use on their websites; it'll
happen sooner if someone cares to volunteer to help create 'em! In the
meantime, please do change text links to reflect our new name so that
search engines will reflect it.

P.P.S. The rest of the site hasn't changed much yet, but that's one of
the next big tasks up for the Communications Team. Do check out all the
amazing happenings in the conference section, however, and register by
this Friday for best rates. If you want to get there by Amtrak, book
online at tickets.amtrak.com using code H315 for a 25% discount; many of
the airlines still have great fares to Denver, and the dorms are cheap
but quality accomodations, with lots of opportunities for late-night
discussions with other cohousers.

Raines Cohen <my initials,2,dash,coho,dash,L at my first name .com>

  Member, Swan's Market Coho [Oakland, CA] <http://www.swansway.com/>
Where I hauled off about 100 cubic feet of computers and accessories to
new homes, mostly Burning Man.

  Member, Berkeley [CA] Cohousing (settling in)
Where the Shed committee is figuring out places for bikes and everything
else.

  Facilitator, East Bay Cohousing [on hiatus] <http://www.ebcoho.org/>
Working to refer people to local groups and have support/education
meetings.

  Boardmember, Coho/US <http://www.cohousing.org/>
Formerly The Cohousing Network (TCN), now The Cohousing Association of
the United States (Coho/US)