senior cohousing, the conference and research
From: Jessica E. Morey 02 (Jessica.E.Morey.02Alum.Dartmouth.ORG)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 21:38:04 -0600 (MDT)
Hey all,
I've been gathering research papers and articles on cohousing for a database
which will be available on the cohoUSA website and I've gotten a couple of
papers about seniors and cohousing- so as soon as that's up (a month or two??)
folks can go there to learn more about the subject and many more.
So on that note, another pitch to anyone who has leads on coho research papers
and articles send them my way.

Finally, I had an awesome time at the conference.  Learned a ton, met really
great people and had a lot of fun. Look for the next edition of the coho
journal for an article about Jim and Chuck's full day workshop on increasing
value through design.
Jessica