Re: Re: part time residents
From: Elizabeth Stevenson (tamgoddesscomcast.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:52:59 -0700 (PDT)
Ditto what Lynn said. I would add one more thing, which I haven't seen
anyone address *specifically*.

The original question included whether or not the same amount of work is
required even if a member is far away. The answer is "yes." We don't have a
strict system of hours, although we move toward and away from that at
various times. But we do require even those who are not here very often to
participate fully. (Whether they do or not is another matter.)There is
plenty of work to do that doesn't require someone's physical proximity to a
site. Members have the option of requesting a leave of absence from work
requirements if they are having extreme difficulties.

--
Liz Stevenson
Southside Park Cohousing