Re: Population stats for villages
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:44:56 -0800 (PST)
The Little Lake Cohousing Council (LiLaCC) in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has three cohousing communities side-by-side. Sunward has 40 units (about 90 people); Great Oak has 37 units (Gill, do you have a total #?) and Touchstone will have 46 units when it is finished. That's darn big!

-Maggi @ Touchstone, where pipes are sprouting from the ground
http://www.ic.org/touchstone/