Re: Re: looking for by-laws
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:37:10 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Peg Blum wrote:

>   Cambridge Cohousing (MA) has bylaws and R & R's on its website, as do some
> other coho communities.  Feel free to peruse.
>
>   Peg Blum

Hmmm, that suggests that rather than having a repository (or in addition
to) there needs to be a page in the Coho/US library with links to
documents on individual communities' websites...

Fred

Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM
fholson at cohousing.org   612-588-9532   (7am-10pm Central time)