Re: Re: looking for by-laws
From: Peg Blum (pegbcambridgecohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:47:18 -0800 (PST)
  GOOD thinking, Fred!  There is a treasure trove on some of those community
websites.  How wonderful it would be to have the contents indexed with
links.  I'm sure someone on the Coho/US team could do it.

  BTW all of our resale figures (except our last one, whoops) also appear on
our website.

  Peg Blum

  pegb [at] cambridgecohousing.org
  http://www.cambridgecohousing.org

   Hmmm, that suggests that rather than having a repository (or in addition