Coho/US Communities Listing Restructured
From: Robert Heinich (robert_heinichjuno.com)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 06:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
Just thought I would let the rest of you know that I discovered the Coho/US
Communities Listing has been restructured.

The link for your community NO longers goes directly to your community web site
but rather to the database collaboratively maintained by FIC and Coho/US.

So if your listing on directory.cohousing.org is a bit stale, you might want to
go for editor permissions to update it.

If you do NOT like this, please do NOT contact me.  I am only the messenger and
just have editor permissions to Eno Commons.  (I do like the restructuring but
do NOT like that Coho/US now sets a cookie.)

-Robert
where the view from my living room is green, the weather is wonderful
(temperature a cool 65 degree, a comfortable humdity of 70%, a slight 11mph
from the east) and we have a house for sale.

Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing Neighborhood
9 Indigo Creek Trail / Durham, NC 27712-2564
(e) robert_heinich [at] juno.com