Attachments / Re: [C-L]_ Architectural Review
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
Below is a message "Re: [C-L]_ Architectural Review" from Laura Fitch
which refers to a document that was attached to the message that was
posted.  However since cohousing-L does not distribute attachments,
the document is not included.  For details about the attachment policy,
see: http://justcomm.org/jc-faq.htm#Q10

I tried to convert it to html and put it on the web but I could only read
the table of contents.  My guess is that it uses a font I don't have. So
temporarily it is available at: http://l.cohousing.org/design_review.doc

If someone is able to read it and convert it to html, please send me a
copy of the html version and I will put it in the
"Files mentioned in Cohousing-L messages" section at
http://l.cohousing.org

Here is the document that our design review committee uses.  While it
appears very length and awkward, our process is typically quite simple and
informal - we waive a lot of the requirements for small projects, or which
we have had many.  Mostly we require TIMELY notification, talking to
neighbors, and drawings.

Good luck,

Laura

Laura E. Fitch, AIA, LEED