Re: Cost of eco building
From: aamato (aamatoworldbank.org)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:11:26 -0800 (PST)

             Sharon Villines
             <sharon@sharonv
             illines.com>                                                    To
                                     Cohousing-L <cohousing-l [at]
cohousing.org>
             11/12/2005                                                      cc
             08:40 AM
                                                                        Subject
                                     Re: [C-L]_ Cost of eco building
             Please respond
               Cohousing-L
             <cohousing-l@co
              housing.org>

"We have one resident (in one of those middle units) whose total bill is
$21 but she doesn't have a washer/dryer, works away from home, and is
frequently traveling on weekends."

Just a quick correction... I'm the resident Sharon is talking about, and my
HIGHEST     electric/heating bill has been $21 with our geothermal system...  My
average is about $10-$12.  Of course, as she mentioned, I have a middle unit and
my house is only about 700 sq. ft.
Anna Amato
Takoma Village
Washington, DC