Re: Shared Technology
From: sga1 (sga1humboldt.edu)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:50:12 -0800 (PST)
Hi Steve,

We all share an internet line at Marsh Commons, with one account that is
split among our 14 houses. It costs about $4/month per household that way.
Mostly it has been great--funny that you should write now though because
just this week we had a problem when one computer had a virus that was
using so much bandwith it was slowing everyone else down! We fixed that
though once everyone started complaining about slow times.

Other than that, no problems and it's been nice to share the cost.

Sean