Congrats on New Website
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:25:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi all!

To all the folks sending me congratulations off list:

I'm delighted you are so happy w/ the new look of the CohoUS website and I
enjoy reading the compliments but REALLY...I didn't have a THING to do w/
this bold undertaking.  Your good wishes are misplaced with me.

All congratulations for the super good job done on the new website should be
directed to CohoUS volunteers who have worked tirelessly for umpteen years
to give birth to this lovely site.

Rick Mockler, Raines Cohen, Joani Blank, Carole Braford are just a few of
the folks on the Board for CohoUS who helped make this happen. They are also
on this list serve so you can address you compliments to them right here.
Evangeline Welch, editor of the CohoUS eZine is also on this list along w/
Michael McIntyre and Neil Planchon, -- I'm sure they were extra heavily
involved in the new web design.

So altho' I'd like to take credit for this undertaking ... NOT MOI!

:-)  :-)

Ann Zabaldo
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Washington DC