Help!
From: Communities Magazine (christian_d1bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 11:23:58 -0800 (PST)
Dear Readers of Cohousig_L:

Can you please recommend to me—and send an email address—of specific cohousing communities you know about which either do service for others as a community?

Or contact info about _invididuals_ in a community who do service for others?

I ask because we've received very few responses to my Call for Articles for the summer issue of Communities magazine on Good Works in community. I now need to write to specific individuals in specific communities to see if I can induce more folks to write articles.

        Here's what it says in the Call for Articles:

This is a Call for Articles for our Summer 2006 issue, “Good Works: Communities in Service to Others,” out in June.

Has your community gone out of its way to be of service in some way; for example, benefiting the environment, or helping people in need? Or have members of your community individually supported a service effort or created their own service project? Some communities (or individual community members) have supported relief efforts for tsunami victims or Katrina victims, set up soup kitchens for the homeless, or offer help to Central American political refugees. If you or your community has a story like this to tell, we’d like to share it with our readers.

      The deadline for finished articles is March 27,  2006.

        Thank you very much for any help you can send my way. I appreciate it!

        Diana Leafe Christian,
        Editor, Communities magazine
  • Re: Help!, (continued)
    • Re: Help! Denise Meier and/or Michael Jacob, April 8 1997
    • HELP! Guo Rong, February 10 1998
    • re: HELP! Bill Germino, February 10 1998
    • Help! ann zabaldo, August 20 1999
    • Help! Communities Magazine, March 7 2006
    • Re: Help! pattymara [at] juno.com, March 8 2006