Re: Construction Financing in PLACE!!
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 06:46:24 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Minder <richminder [at] sunflower.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest except relevant quote and restoring subject
line.
Chris ScottHanson <chris [at] cohousingresources.com> wrote:

> And what wonderful prices.  Are you willing to sell to out-of-state
> cohousers who might want to own a unit as a rental?  Is there a good
> rental market, as I would guess for a college town, and have you
> discussed limits on rentals in your community?
>
> Chris ScottHanson

Chris,
Delaware Street Commons requires that all owners be resident owners.  While
we expect to make a few limited exceptions for person in transition or
sabatical, etc., we have not opened the door as wide as your question would
suggest.
rich