Re: Wikis (was Research database?)
From: Molly Lazar (mollyschaeferyahoo.com)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Central Austin Cohousing (Kaleidoscope Village) has an excellent wiki.  Their
host is free and is located at http://wikihost.org/ .  It looks pretty easy to
set up (though I haven't used it myself).

Molly Lazar
Resident, Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA
Member, Blue Ridge Cohousing, Charlottesville, VA