Re: NIMBY opposition
From: Alexander Robin A (alexande.robiuwlax.edu)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:38:59 -0800 (PST)
Some good points here, but one key one missing: there's nothing about cohousing
that implies the need for multi-family housing. My previous cohousing, Eno
Commons in Durham NC, consists of separate houses and some duplexes. Except for
the lack of cars in front of the houses it could pass for a regular
neighborhood. In short, cohousing doesn't imply any specific format except for
the existence of a commons house of some sort.

Robin A