Re: interest in developing a group for 50+ .....
From: Mary and Joe Buckingham (moonshinegci.net)
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:43:11 -0700 (PDT)
This is a follow up to Marganne's letter regarding a group for 50+ with or
without much family.
My husband and I are both interested in such a group.  We are long time
Alaskan's and eager for a change, but without much direction.  We have given
cohousing a lot of thought and followed this list serve for a couple of years.
 Due to the distance and remoteness of Alaska we are ready for a change.  But
like Marganne the thought of such a move that seemed so easy 30 years ago, is
now intimidating.
We did visit a few cohousing projects while outside Alaska a year ago, but none
in depth.  We were never at the right place at the right time it seemed.
Regards,
Mary & Joe in Anchorage, Alaska
(a long way from the main stream)