Re: How to develop a group for 50+ without family
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:58:39 -0700 (PDT)
MaryAlice <freedomctr [at] yahoo.com>
is the author of the message below.
after deleting quoted digest.

I know what you mean about "affordable".  Affordable and 1,000 sq. ft. ,
for the most part, don't exist.  I'm like you in that I have no family any
more (never did have too many) and am looking for a small living space,
designed well, of course.  That's what attracted me to learn more about
co-housing.  So far, I'm not finding that, but I'll keep reading and
searching, and maybe something will enter my radar screen one of these
days.

  MaryAlice
  Indiana