Replacement Reserve Analysis
From: Harriet Lewis (hlewissonic.net)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:19:22 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone know of an expert Replacement Reserve Analyst in the California Bay Area (including Sonoma, Napa, Solano, counties) ? We have done our own replacement reserve schedule for 25 years but now feel in need of getting some expert advice.

Another question: This year we put more in our Replacment Reserve Fund than we spent (not an unusual event) but are told by our accountant that we need to pay tax on that money. Anyone have any experience with that point of view?

Harriet Lewis, Santa Rosa Creek Commons