Developing Participation Policy (full-version, not guidelines) Timing?
From: Scott Bentley (sleeper40sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 23:27:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Our facilitation committee at La Querencia, in Fresno, Ca., decided that at out
upcoming meeting Thursday we would find out what members would like to be on an
ad hoc committee to develop the participation policy for our community.  As I'm
putting the agenda together for the meeting, the question came up--is it too
soon to work on the participation policy, as construction has not quite begun,
so we're a year or so away from move in.  Any light shed on this topic would be
appreciated.

Thanks, Scott Bentley