Re: Affordable Cohousing, Renters vs Owners
From: tom shea (sheamusonyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:35:48 -0800 (PST)
Great!
Hypothetical:    If you were be part of a group of folks interested in
developing a new cohousing community and the group was unsure (no one has a
strong opinion either way) with whether to develop single family or joined
units (i.e. shared walls and roofs vs stand alone homes) which way would you
want to go?  Why?   Would you design all units or allow individuals to design
build (assuming stand alone homes)?

Tom Shea

Message: 3