Re: Consensus Facilitator Sought
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:30:07 -0800 (PST)
Looking for a cohousing professional? Check out the new Cohousing
Professional Directory:
   http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/professionals

Are you a cohousing professional? You should be in the new Cohousing
Professional Directory:
   http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/professionals

and join the existing 10 professionals, including Eris Weaver:
   http://www.cohousing.org/mkt/erisweaver

who became the first Cohousing Professional listed that is focused on
facilitation and group process.

My intention is to expand this directory to include a larger percentage of
the professionals that do business with us. Any help cohousers can provide
to let "their professionals" know about this opportunity to reach people
looking for cohousing support would be great.

Craig