Re: Free ads for free stuff
From: Joani Blank (joaniswansway.com)
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 18:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
I want to remind those responding to my post, and others following this thread, that quite few people participate in (at least lurk around) the cohousing listserve, who almost never visit cohousing.org. And many more who visit cohousing.org but never have, and perhaps never will participate in the listserve. I think it's safe to say that those of us who spend time both places want to be sure that those who currently frequent only one can be encouraged to take advantage of the other, or if not that, that they can find a good deal of what they need in either place.

Joani Blank
Swan's Market Cohousing
Oakland, CA

p.s. See you at the conference, hint, hint. Do register today if you've not yet done o.

Joani Blank
land line : 510-834-7399 (preferred)
cell: 510-387-1315