Re: Truly affordable cohousing
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:49:52 -0700 (PDT)
At 7:33 PM -0400 5/10/08, Sharon Villines wrote:
Like most cohousing projects, the best way to get one is to start one.

I feel totally unable to spearhead something like this because of lack of time and energy due to my disability and lack of knowledge. I'm unable to absorb new information very well.

I know you are correct about just starting one. I was hoping to develop an outline of the major hoops required to jump through, then start adding estimated costs. Much of this will dictate what can or can't be built (mud hut vs. shipping crate vs. Katrina cottage vs modular vs mobile home, etc.).

--
Cheers!
Marganne

Small House Society