Thanks for low cost discussion
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 10:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
At 2:51 PM -0400 5/13/08, Kristen Simmons wrote:
Conclusion:
Have been in the building profession a while, I amazed that anything ever gets built.

[snip]

One of the reasons that I didn't want to get involved in this discussion was because some posters seemed to be judging others on the list. Maybe that was not the intention of the posters. But it did make me want to stay away.

Kristen & Brian

Thank you for posting about your building and cohousing experiences. If low cost cohousing is possible, this is important information for this list (or for me) to hear.

I have very little experience in this area, so I ask a lot of questions. Shared experiences like yours are what I need to read on this list.

Other subscribers are looking for the same information. Perhaps your posts will encourage them to stay and participate in the discussion.

Cheers!
Marganne