Re: co-housing in California
From: kentbuckly (kentbucklyaol.com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 09:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am interested in co-housing and do not know too much about it. Do you know if
there will be anything in California where I can learn more. I noticed a
conference in Boston in June, will there be anything similar in California? Or
any tours of existing co-housing communities in California.

Thank you,

Angela Kent
e-mail: kentbuckly [at] aol.com