Re: New low cost housing group formed
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:34:43 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know the answer to that question. What I can do is invite you directly. If you can subscribe without a Google account, then you should be able to respond.

Let me know off list if you have a particular problem with not wanting a Google account. I might have a solution for that problem, whatever it is.

Cheers!
Marganne