Share rental in Oregon, Washington?
From: Marganne (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:15:24 -0700 (PDT)
Hello everyone!

There's two rental units available for rent -- 3 bed/2 baths -- one each in Oregon and Washington state. They are listed in the Marketplace section of Cohousing.org. Does anyone out there want to talk about the potential of sharing one of these large condos, both located in beautiful surroundings?

In Washington state there's Bellingham Cohousing located north of Seattle on the coast. You'll find the community's web site address and details here:
http://www.cohousing.org/node/761

In Oregon there's a large condo available for rent at Trillium Hollow, just west of Portland, OR. Find the community's web site address and details here:
http://www.cohousing.org/node/1198

I'm single, no kids or significant other, two indoor-only cats, steady but low income, not currently living in a community.

I'm posting this to both the main Coho mailing list and to the new Low Cost Community Housing (LCCH) mailing list. I've visited Trillium. It's in a beautiful area very close to Portland but in a rural setting. I've been to the city of Bellingham and would like to relocate there from California. Haven't toured the cohousing community there.

Send me an email so we can talk it over and consider the possibility. I know this is a big shot in the dark. If something is meant to be, it will work out.

--
Cheers!
Marganne

Low Cost Community Housing (LCCH)