Coho/US Job Opportunity:
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:43:03 -0700 (PDT)
We recently posted a Classified Ad for an Online Advertising Manager for
Coho/US.

Here's the "short version"

Coho/US seeks a part-time, independent contractor to serve as our
Advertising Manager. This person will manage, service, and grow our
advertising programs. Their payment will be commission-based, with a monthly
minimum guarantee. Their ability to learn new online systems, show some
marketing/advertising savvy, and interest in promoting cohousing through
advertising are critical to our mutual success. If interested, please read
the long version...

For the "long version"

http://www.cohousing.org/node/1254

This could be an interesting opportunity for an ACTIVE online communicator
who is currently involved in cohousing.

Please feel free to forward this to others in your community or forming
group that might appreciate some extra income while helping to grow the
movement. This person will engage with many cohousers from all over the
country and learn a lot about how cohousers are growing their groups and
reselling their homes.

--
Craig Ragland

Coho/US executive director
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please try email first, include your phone number (w/time zone) - or give me
a call: 425-487-3550 (Pacific)... communicate!