Re: Cohousing Developers
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
The developer I failed to name in my earlier post was actually Ann's
company. I spoke with Meda Ling, one of Ann's partners, about a possible
project.

So those of you who rushed right to the Cohousing Website's Professionals
Directory already know about Cohousing Collaborative!

I'm surprised that Ann didn't mention their upcoming event next month
featuring ElderSpirit's Dene Peterson!

Here's a link to the Classified Ad about the event they just purchased:

http://www.cohousing.org/node/1312

Cheers, Craig