Mixed-income Cohousing
From: Marganne Meyer (margannemacnexus.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 03:33:08 -0700 (PDT)
At 10:49 AM -0700 8/17/08, Harriet Lewis wrote:
Small Apartments: At Santa Rosa Creek Commons (27 units) all units are less than 750 square feet except the two family 3 bd.2b units/
upstairs/downstairs at
1100 sq. feet. 3 Studios and 10 one bedroom units are 400-560 square feet. We have many people on the wait list who are willing to purchase a small unit. Keeps us affordable and I don't hear many complaints from the residents.

Then we get back to the subject of what is 'affordable'? What are the ballpark prices charged for these 750-foot-square units? What about the studio unit?

Cheers!
Marganne