Hold the Date: Coho/US Conference Call: Current Economy and Forming Groups - Dec 7 @ 2pm PST
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:25:53 -0800 (PST)
I compiled the results from our pre-call survey. We got information
from many on scheduling, calling options, costs (if any), and types of
panelists from a number of interested parties. Below are the firm
details, along with a list of details to come. Another survey will be
posted before the call to help ensure this call addresses specific
topics of the highest interest to the most callers. Last time, we did
a great job of collecting A LOT of specifics, but had no way to assess
how many people cared about what. We'll do better this time.

Topic: Current economy and strategies for forming groups.