Cohousing Now! (was cohousing.org news section)
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:30:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi Joanie,

On Jan 19, Coho/US will publish the inaugural issue of Cohousing Now!

I hope it serves your needs for news. We announced this new publication in
the December issue of Cohousing magazine:

http://www.cohousing.org/cm/news/cohousingnow

Cohousing Now! is an occasional newsletter which will include lots of direct
links to the latest Featured News items - and several other sections as
well. We're including content hosted on cohousing.org and elsewhere. Because
of the direct links, you will no longer need to visit the
cohousing.orgwebsite to read a news article published elsewhere.
Bascially, you'll be
able to jump directly from the email to any piece of content mentioned,
making it fast and easy to get to exactly what you're interested in
exploring.

More to come in the first issue!

Craig Ragland
Executive Director
Cohousing Association of the United States (Coho/US)
425-487-3550
http://www.cohousing.org
craig [at] cohousing.org

Please consider a gift in support of Coho/US. Click here:
http://www.cohousing.org/contribute