Re: research on cohousing?
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 05:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
There is a research coordinator for Coho US. Look on the website for
her name and contact info, or maybe someone will reply here.

It would be good for you to work with her if you can. See where the
cutting edge is from their perspective.

I'm a psychology professor, so if I can help, let me know. My
expertise is groups/relationships, so I'm not as knowledgeable about
the communities literature.