Re: Developing an Affordable Model
From: lcamundsen (lcamundsenshaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to you all from here on the West Coast of BC, Canada for the inspiration to carry on with trying to find affordable housing models that include the cohousing model. I think it is a winner. It is so hard to find a practicable way to accomplish it.
Camilla Amundsen
Quayside Village Cohusing
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>