Need help getting in touch with GEN administrators
From: Greg Nelson (ghnpgt.com)
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:37:35 -0700 (PDT)
I know this is not specifically cohousing.org related, but I'm hoping
someone out there on this list can either help me, or get me in touch
with the right people who can.

I just found out that our village listing on the Global Ecovillage
Network web site (gen.ecovillage.org) has been screwed up for months,
and Julie, our outreach person, has contacted them multiple times but
hasn't been able to get this resolved.  I told her I'd see if there
was something I could do to help.

Right now, our listing reads something like "We have previously
registered and have a listing in your database, but it was a member
who is no longer with the village and is not contactable to get the
username and password from them..."

Obviously not a very informative "Description" of our community,
but it does explain the problem...

Thank you for any assistance/advice/contact info!

Greg Nelson                     email:  ghn [at] pgt.com
White Hawk Ecovillage           phone:  607-273-2576
Ithaca, NY 14850                web:    www.whitehawk.org