Three Groves Ecovillage Video
From: Janet Pelletier (janet.h.pelletiergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
We have a Three Groves Ecovillage Video!
In this age of the Internet, there are a lot of ways to promote ourselves
that weren't available even a few years ago. I'm posting links to our new
video so that if you are in coho and need to promote your community, you can
steal this idea shamelessly. Or...if you are looking for a coho community to
call home, watch our cool video and consider visiting us.

 btw folks, the video was free, for a mere hour of my time spent having an
enjoyable chat with John and Dana of frequency555.com . They have a video
blog that they have started for all things green, and are currently
traveling the country looking for more people to talk to.

Watch our video here
http://www.frequency555.com/LIVINGGREEN/Entries/2010/9/24_Entry_1.html

or from our site
http://www.threegrovesecovillage.org/2010/10/three-groves-on-youtube.html

It's actually hosted on YouTube, and just embedded in the two sites above.

--Janet.
--
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done and why. Then
do it. -- Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988)

Three Groves Ecovillage
West Grove, PA
Building a Green Community Together.