Vermont Cohousing Tours
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:05:37 -0700 (PDT)
Friends, I hope you can join us for this tour of three Vermont Cohousing
Communities!!!  Best, Laura Fitch

Join us to see one, two, or three Cohousing Communities in central and
northern Vermont by registering for one or both tours offered on November 6,
2011. The tours will be led by Laura Fitch, cohousing architect and 17-year
resident of Pioneer Valley Cohousing. Lunch is included. These are
self-drive tours (a bus with NOT be provided). Carpooling may be arranged by
sending a request, starting point, and contact information to Laura at
lfitch [at] krausfitch.com. Please do not make requests regarding local
overnight
accommodations to Laura - you are on your own for finding and arranging them
as needed. The tour itineraries are as follows. Exact details may change as
we get closer to the date. You will be informed of any changes in a timely
manner.

Tour 1: Sunday Morning November 6, 2011
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6257&qi
d=563506> - Northern Vermont: - Cost of Registration $75 ($60 for group of
four or more)

.         Burlington Cohousing

o    8:30 - 9:00 coffee and introductions in Common House

o    9:00 - 10:30 tour

o    Depart for Charlotte, 16 mile drive or bicycle. Note: if we have enough
requests for bicycle tour, we can provide more time between tours and give
people a choice.

.         Champlain Valley Cohousing, Charlotte, VT

o    11:00 - 12:00 tour

o    12:00 - 1:00 lunch in Common House

There is 2.5 hours travel time given between tours

 Tour 2: Sunday Afternoon November 6, 2011
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6258&qi
d=563506> - Central Vermont - Cost of Registration $65 ($50 for group of
four or more)

.         Cobb Hill Cohousing, Hartland VT (Near White River Junction)

o    3:30 - 5:00 tour

o    5:00 - 5:30 appetizers and conversation in Common House

o    5:30 - slide presentation on either senior cohousing or getting the
work done

Both tours together
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6259&qi
d=563506> - Cost of Registration $100 ($80 for group of four or more)

Cancellation policy for Coho/US Tours
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6259&qi
d=563506> : Those canceling a tour reservation 10 days or more before any
tour will receive a refund on the amount of 75% of their registration fee.
There will be no refunds after that date.

  _____

Copyright C 2011 The Cohousing Association of the United States All rights
reserved. Privacy policy
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6260&qi
d=563506>

  _____

Coho/US only wants to send emails to those who request them. Our multiple
mailing lists let you customize what we send you.

If you wish to update your contact information or subscribe or unsubscribe
from Cohousing mail click here:
https://www.cohousing.org/civicrm/profile/create?gid=12
<http://www.cohousing.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=6261&qi
d=563506> &reset=1 and you'll be taken to a form. If you want to stop
receiving all emails from Coho/US, you can click here
<mailto:coho6+o.690.563506.e66aac57e8a65893 [at] mj.ninjitsuhosting.com>  to
opt-out of all Coho/US email lists.

This email is sent from:
The Cohousing Association of the United States

Coho/US
PO Box 28218
Seattle, WA 98118
United States

Laura Fitch, AIA, LEED BD+C

Kraus-Fitch Architects, Inc.

110 Pulpit Hill Rd.

Amherst, MA  01002

413-549-5799

lfitch [at] krausfitch.com

www.krausfitch.com <http://www.krausfitch.com/>

Board Member of the Cohousing Association of the US

www.cohousing.org <http://www.cohousing.org/>

Board Member US Green Building Council, Western Mass. Chapter

http://www.usgbcma.org <http://www.usgbcma.org/>

Board Member of the North Amherst Community Farm

http://www.nacfonline.org/