Re: Vermont Cohousing Tours
From: Craig Ragland (craigsongaia.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
I visited all three of these last year and strongly recommend this tour. My
wife and I stayed at Champlain Valley and Cobb Hill - both of which have
wonderful stories, wonderful people, and wonderful land. I was left... full
of wonder - and - with a much deeper appreciation of the beauty of the North
East.

As Laura indicates, a Coho/US communities tour in Vermont communities has
been requested many times over many years and I hope people are able to take
advantage of this first-ever opportunity.

Craig

(Retired Coho/US ED, who is quite excited by what I've heard the Coho/US
board and new ED, Rebecca Lane, are up to.)