Re: resources on individualistic people becoming community oriented?
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrycohousing.com)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:55:48 -0700 (PDT)
what I'd wish for a community is empathic capacity so that without blame we
can explore the impacts of our behavior on each other.
i have found nonviolent communication (NVC) is a useful tool and
consciousness. restorative circles is an nvc application useful for dealing
with conflicts. we could use more of both of these in our community but
what we do have has been useful in my opinion.
jerry
pioneer valley cohousing MA