Design review
From: T William Smith (twswdwrkrgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 06:25:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: June 9, 2013
From: Bill Smith twswdwrkr [at] gmail.com
Subject: Design Review

Good morning,
In our cohousing community in Belfast, Maine, we have sold all but one of
our thirty-six units.  Although we have not yet completed construction,
folks are already planning changes, improvements or additions to their
houses.  Clearly, we need a Design Review process, and sooner than later!
 Do any of you have reccomendations of how to proceed?  We have elected a
group to handle this, and have met once.  Help with useful links,
procedures that have worked, design considerations and so on would be a
great help to as as we craft a (hopefully) simple, fair process.
Thanks for any help offered,
Bill Smith
Belfast CoHousing and Ecovillage
Belfast, Maine