Enterprize mgmt [was: Questions about ... Farm Mgmt.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
On 27 Mar 2014, Mary Vallier-Kaplan wrote about
about Questions about CoHousing Farm Ownership/Management.
That was before the flurry of messages on
FHA Petition /  Reverse Mortgages and it got no responses.

But maybe the question was so specific that few had any comments.
How about broadening the question to the ownership and management
of any collectively owned comparable resource beyond the usual
cohousing facilities shared and used by all?

Of course other non cohousing intentional communites might be more
likely to have relevant experience / models.  They are not well
represented here. How could they be asked?

See original message below.

Fred

--
April Intentional Community classes in Mpls http://s.coop/icclass