Re: AED
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 08:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
When we had discussions about getting an AED, I was more in favor if we put in
the house of the person who was known to have heart problems. He had had
'events' and it was strong in his in his family's medical history.

One of the issues with emergencies is that it takes a minute to react and run
for the CH.

Before the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers, some had started referring to
nine-one-one as 9/11. I think that is a huge mistake because in the panic of an
emergency, your brain is unlikely to be able to translate 9/11 to 911. You
can't dial eleven.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC
http://www.takomavillage.org

  • Re: AED Eris Weaver, October 17 2014
    • Re: AED Eris Weaver, October 19 2014
      • Re: AED Sharon Villines, October 19 2014
    • Re: AED Alan O'Hashi, June 23 2018