Retrofit Cohousing Panel for National Conference in NC
From: Jane Calbreath (jane.calbreathgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 15:30:42 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousers:

I am a Coho US board representative serving on the conference committee for
next year¹s CohoUS National Conference taking place in Durham, North
Carolina in May 2015. We have scheduled a panel session on ³Retrofited
Cohousing² and I am  interested in connecting with cohousers from existing
retrofit communities to participate on our panel. We are specifically
interested in people who are located in the eastern part of the US, and feel
free to contact me if you are interested or have a recommendation of someone
who would be a good spokesperson for this presentation. Kevin Wolf from N
St. Cohousing in Davis, CA has already agreed to be part of the panel. We
would like to cover the legal issues and the process that are involved.

Thank you in advance,
Jane Calbreath
California Rep
Board Member